Kesar Control Systems offers a comprehensive range of service tailored to individual requirements designed to suit different products and budgets. With over 7 years experience in the pharmaceutical and related industries our engineers have an extensive knowledge of controlled environment products. Our service can also include inspections, maintenance, and repairs. We offer these services to customers without a full service contract as well as to customer with their one service terms. Our engineers not only correct defect. Replace wearing parts and install technological advances. They also generate a maintenance plan that is kept up to date.
- Free one time calibration (1 Hr) and validation (24 Hr), three routine visit and three breakdown visit.
- We attend a complaint within 24 Hours.
- One source of your maintenance repair issues.
- Allows your staff to focus on higher priority operational issues.
- Comprehensive range of services.
- Solution for operational efficiency and plant criticality.
- Resolve minor problems by one phone call.
- Maintenance regimes tailored individual requirements.
- In additions, we include a 24 hr x 7 days x 365 days per year emergency response, including technical support service you.
We offer a full on-site validation service for environmental rooms, chambers and all associated equipment(data logging systems, chart recorders etc…)
All reference standards are regularly calibrated by NIST accredited laboratories and are traceable to national standard.
Performance mapping test can be executed for temperature, humidity and light distribution. All documentation is designe to show compliance with ICH guidelines and to meet FDA and state-of-the-art data acquisition system, Kesar have a long-established reputation for helping client demonstrate compliance with regulatory authority, saving both time, money and preventing the occurrence of embarrassing audit visit.
Kesar control systems regular calibration of control, induction recording system verifies and documents measurement equipment performance. This routine calibration is essential to ensure the accurate and repeatable performance of equipment. Kesar engineers are traine in single point calibration. All test matters are regularly calibrated to NIST standard.
To guarantee peak performance to your vital equipment. It is essential to set up regular calibration visits our service package. The frequency of calibration is normally undertaken on an annual basis year but some critical applications are calibrated bi-annually. Kesar offer a flexible approach, tailored to each individual customers needs.
- Correction to specifications
- Traceable results
- Reliable service undertaken within regulatory requirements
- Equipments setting optimized for performance
- Clear and concise certification documentation